30 Positive Affirmations to Get Through Coronavirus Anxiety and Other Tough Times 0
Affirmations can lift you up, encourage you, and strengthen you to get through tough times including this Coronavirus challenge.
I've listed over 30 possible affirmations. Mix them together or change them to what works for you. Experiment with some for a while and alter them if you think something might work better for you.
Affirmations usually start with "I", but for some affirmations, you can change “I” to “We” if it fits and helps.
Say affirmations to yourself or out loud throughout your day. Write or type them out and put them in places that will remind you to say and think them. (ie your pocket, mirror, fridge door, in your phone . . .).
I'd love to know which ones are your favorites, or other affirmations that you are finding helpful. Scroll down to the comments section and let us know.
1. This is tough, but so am I. (This is tough, but so are we.)
2. This is tough, but I am tougher. (This is tough, but we are tougher.)
3. This sucks, but I’ll get through it. (This sucks, but we’ll get thru it.)
4. I can do this. (We can do this.)
5. I can get through this. (We can get through this.)
6. I strive to change the things that I can change & accept the things that I cannot change.
7. This too shall pass.
8. I’m OK.
9. I will be OK.
10. I don’t know how yet, but it will be OK.
11. I’ll learn from this. I don’t know what yet, but I’ll learn from this.
12. Challenges strengthen me. (Challenges strengthen us.)
13. I am not alone.
14. I find something good in every day.
15. I breathe in relaxation & breathe out tension.
16. There must be a silver lining, even if I don’t see it yet.
17. Relax. Breathe. Repeat.
18. I am stronger than this challenge.
19. This is scary but I can do it.
20. This challenge is an opportunity for growth.
21. I act with courage while I feel fear. I am strong & mighty.
22. This is making me stronger even if I feel weak right now.
23. I am stronger than I thought.
24. Courage is built by getting thru scary stuff.
25. I can survive this storm. (We can survive this storm.)
26. I can adapt to change and challenge.
27. Each day, I grow in confidence in my ability to deal with challenging situations in relaxed, calm & clearheaded ways.
28. Life has pain. That’s OK.
29. Be brave.
30. This is building my character and strength.
31. Generations before me have gotten through worse.
32. Keep calm and carry on.
34. Diamonds are created by pressure and heat. I’m being transformed into a diamond!
200 Word-of-the-Year Power Words for Your New Year Goals 0
Rather than creating new year resolutions, many people pick one or a few words that represent the value(s) behind their new year goals. These words become a check and motivator throughout the year.
Your power word(s) set your intention or theme of the year. (Of course, you aren't stuck with them. If you want to change mid-year you can do that too.)
I'll give you some questions to ask yourself to help you hone in on your desired new year goals, ideas on how to use your word-of-the-year, and a list of 200 word-of-the-year words to help you start brainstorming the possibilities.
130 Plus Simple Positive Morning Affirmations for Confidence 0
Positive affirmation statements can be used to start your day and throughout your day to help boost your self-confidence, motivation, and inspiration. They can remind you how you want to be, help you change for the better, and cheer you on through challenges big and small.
What's in This Post
- What are Affirmations?
- How to Make Simple Affirmative Sentences or Statements
- How to Make Variations of Your Affirmative Statements or Sentences
- 130 Power Words for Affirmations
10 Daily Positive Self-Confidence Affirmations 0
Positive affirmation statements can be used throughout your day to help you gain self-confidence and self-esteem. They can cheer you on through challenges big and small.
These Silver Lining Affirmations are super simple and intended to put a smile on your face and empower you when you think of them.
Even if you don't start out believing these self-affirming statements -- fake it until you can make it. The negative messages you've been telling yourself need to go!
Click "Read More" for 10 positive self-confidence affirmations to help you feel better and achieve more.
10 Calming Affirmations to Reduce Anxiety Naturally 0
Anxiety can sap your energy and distract your mind. It can get in the way of your health and happiness.
Positive affirmation statements can be used throughout your day to calm and relax your anxiety naturally, and cheer you on through challenges big and small.
Click to read 10 affirmations that can help reduce your anxiety and decrease your stress.
Daily Affirmations for Weight Loss 0
Positive affirmations can help inspire you and motivate you to reach your weight loss and fitness goals, especially when it's challenging to keep moving forward or pick yourself up from a setback.
Click "Read More" for 6 positive lifestyle affirmations that can increase your motivation to make diet and exercise choices that help you lose weight and keep it off. You can mix and match them to suit your goals and personality.