10 Calming Affirmations to Reduce Anxiety Naturally
Anxiety can sap your energy and distract your mind. It can get in the way of your health and happiness.
Positive affirmation statements can be used throughout your day to calm and relax your anxiety naturally, and cheer you on through challenges big and small.
Read on for 10 affirmations that can add calming thoughts to your day to help reduce your anxiety and decrease your stress.
You can reinforce these affirmations while you sleep with my anxiety relieving hypnosis: Discover Calm, Anti-Anxiety Hypnosis.
Here are 10 positive calming affirmations to help you feel better and achieve more. You can mix and match them to suit your goals and personality. Use them in any way that works for you.
1. With each breath, I breathe in healing. With each breath, I feel calmer, more relaxed, more self-confident.
2. I strive to change the things that I can change & accept the things that I cannot change.
3. My emotional pain, stress & discomfort is released & washed away.
For more help releasing emotional burdens, check out my Release & Refresh Emotional Detox hypnosis:
4. I breathe in relaxation & breathe out tension.
5. I act with courage while I feel fear. I am strong & mighty.
6. I feel relaxed, calm & empowered as I go through my day.
7. Each day, I grow in confidence in my ability to deal with challenging situations in relaxed, calm & clearheaded ways.
8. It is easier & easier to reduce anxiety to a healthy level of concern.
To learn more about how to decrease and relieve anxiety, and why reducing anxiety to concern is helpful, check out my booklet "A Quick Look at Anxiety":
9. Every time I see, hear or think about water, I feel relaxed, calm & empowered.
10. Stress flows out of me, replaced by a refreshing calm secure feeling.
For more help on how to ease, calm and alleviate anxiety as well as reduce stress, check out the products I created from years of helping clients like you:
- Ann Silvers