Learn, Let Go, Lighten Up: Silver Lining Emotional Detox Journal and Workbook 0
My Learn, Let Go, Lighten Up: Silver Lining Emotional Detox Journal & Workbook can help you process anything that weighs you down, stresses you out, or keeps you stuck so that you can learn from challenging experiences and feel lighter and happier.
Click Read More to find out how Learn, Let Go, Lighten Up can help you.
The Mental Health Benefits of L-Theanine for Anxiety, Depression, and More 0
Theanine is a low-side-effect supplement that may help lift your mood, relieve stress, reduce anxiety, protect your brain cells, and more.
In a 2019 article for Elle magazine, Taylor Swift gave theanine a shout-out for the benefits she has gained from taking it as a supplement.
What's In This Post
- Why the “L” in L-Theanine?
- Mental Health Benefits of L-Theanine
- What Does L-Theanine Do?
- How Much L-Theanine in Green Tea
- L-Theanine in Matcha Tea
- L-Theanine Dosage
- L-Theanine Supplements
- L-Theanine Side Effects
- L-Theanine Benefits, Mechanisms of Action, Dosage, and Research References
The Positive Benefits of Journaling 0
Research shows that journaling can improve both your mental and physical health―when it follows some simple rules. It's not about just recounting the facts of your life story. That kind of journaling doesn't provide the health pluses. You have to go deeper.
Journaling can help you digest the past, process the present, and plan for the future.
It can decrease negative emotions and increase positive ones.
What's In This Post
- Mental Health Benefits of Journaling
- Physical Health Benefits of Journaling
- Research-Based Journaling Techniques for Processing Emotional Pain
- References for Benefits of Journaling, Best Journaling Techniques, Therapeutic Journal Prompts, Journal Writing Ideas, and How to Journal for Mental Health
Loving Kindness Meditation for Challenging Times 0
This version of the ancient loving-kindness meditation known as Metta has four simple short phrases that seem perfect for getting through our current challenges. The phrases speak to safety, happiness, health, and ease of mind. All things that we are worried about in the midst of the COVID-19 dangers, unknowns, and changes.
Loving-kindness meditation appears in different variations, but the intention and basic simplicity are consistent across different forms. It has the potential of relieving your stress, calming your anxiety, and lifting you up in everyday situations and in challenging times.
9 Best Essential Oils for Relieving Anxiety, Stress and Insomnia 0
Aromatherapy with specific calming essential oils is one of the most common natural remedies for anxiety. Stress-reducing essential oils may help on their own or be a great addition to any other anti-anxiety approaches you are using. Research backs-up the use of aromatherapy for relieving stress, anxiety, PTSD, depression, and more.
Read on to learn:
- which essential oils are best for reducing stress and anxiety,
- how they work,
- research results, and
- what to look for when buying essential oils.
Best Forms of Magnesium Supplements for Anxiety, Depression, and More 0
Low magnesium levels can get in the way of you dealing well with stress. It can cause increased anxiety and contribute to many ailments and health problems.
Your body needs magnesium for hundreds of chemical reactions—including those that help you deal with stress—but most people don't have enough magnesium for those reactions to run smoothly.
Many of my clients have seen fast improvement in their sleep quality, increased ability to deal with stress, less anxiety, reduced pain, and many other health benefits from supplementing with magnesium.
What's in This Article
- How Much Magnesium Per Day
- Two Types of Magnesium Supplements
- How to Use Transdermal Magnesium Supplements
- Oral Magnesium Supplements (including 3 to avoid)
- Who Should Not Take Magnesium Supplements