Best Light Therapy Happy Lamps Reviews 0
Light therapy (AKA phototherapy) is a very effective way to counter seasonal depression, SAD, the winter blues, and many other mental health issues. It is so helpful for lifting mood during overcast weather and short daylight days that light therapy lamps are often called happy lamps.
Choosing a light therapy lamp can be overwhelming since there are many options out there. There are many different manufacturers of phototherapy lamps and many of them have multiple models.
I created this post to help you compare the pros and cons of different light therapy lamp models.
What I Cover in This Post
- What are Light Therapy Lamps and Boxes?
- The Original Light Therapy Lamp
- Considerations for Choosing a Light Therapy Lamp
- The Original Light Therapy Lamp Style Used in Studies Review
- LED Light Therapy Happy Lamps Reviews
What Are Adaptogens? How Do Adaptogens Help With Stress and Anxiety? 0
Adaptogens are a category of plants that help you adapt to all forms of stress: noise, physical exertion, chemical toxins, cold, exhaustion, psychological stress, and so on. They simultaneously help you feel less jittery and more energetic.
Adaptogens help you feel less anxious by moderating how your body deals with stress. They adapt and they help you adapt. They can serve as a general tonic that helps you feel better overall.
What's In This Article
- Botanicals Versus Individual Nutrients
- How do Adaptogens Work?
- What Are Adaptogens?
- Adaptogens Versus Stimulants
- Adaptogen Research
- Adaptogen Supplements
The Four Elements for Treating Mental Health 0While investigating research into the mental health benefits of saunas, I came across an interesting article about using the Four Elements —Fire, Water, Earth, and Air—that are at the core of many traditional approaches to health and well-being around the globe, to think about possible natural interventions for mental health improvement . . .
Physical and Mental Health Benefits of Using a Sauna 0
The use of heat and sweat for health, well-being, and ceremony goes back thousands of years in many cultures across the globe. Recent research is putting scientific backing behind these traditional practices and the modern use of saunas for reducing stress and improving health and mood.
Click Read More for:
- Origins of the Word Sauna
- Different Types of Saunas
- What Are Saunas Good For?
- Physical Health Benefits of Using a Sauna
- Physical Health Benefits of Using a Sauna Research
- Detoxifying Health Benefits of Sweating
- Exercise versus Sauna Use
- Mental Health Benefits of Using a Sauna
- Mental Health Benefits of Using a Sauna Research
- Saunas and the Four Elements for Mental Health
- When to Avoid Saunas
- How Long to Sit in a Sauna
- Precautions When Using Saunas
Study Shows Choline Benefits for Your Brain 0
A new study shows that taking in choline throughout your life helps keep your brain young and protects against Alzheimer's disease.
Click Read More to find out:
- details of the study,
- what choline is,
- choline's benefits, and
- how to get choline in your diet.
How Does Hypnosis Work? 0
Hypnosis won’t make you cluck like a chicken or jump up when a bell rings . . . unless you want it to.
These sorts of stage hypnosis antics have the unfortunate side effect of making people worry that if they get hypnotized they will do weird things they don’t want to do. The reality is people don’t come away from hypnosis doing anything that they don’t want to do.
Click Read More to learn about:
- How hypnosis works
- What hypnosis feels like
- Can I be hypnotized?
- What is Hypnotherapy?
- Why working with the subconscious is so helpful
- What issues hypnosis can help you with
- The Dynamic Duo: working with the conscious and subconscious for change