The Positive Benefits of Journaling 0
Research shows that journaling can improve both your mental and physical health―when it follows some simple rules. It's not about just recounting the facts of your life story. That kind of journaling doesn't provide the health pluses. You have to go deeper.
Journaling can help you digest the past, process the present, and plan for the future.
It can decrease negative emotions and increase positive ones.
What's In This Post
- Mental Health Benefits of Journaling
- Physical Health Benefits of Journaling
- Research-Based Journaling Techniques for Processing Emotional Pain
- References for Benefits of Journaling, Best Journaling Techniques, Therapeutic Journal Prompts, Journal Writing Ideas, and How to Journal for Mental Health
Loving Kindness Meditation for Challenging Times 0
This version of the ancient loving-kindness meditation known as Metta has four simple short phrases that seem perfect for getting through our current challenges. The phrases speak to safety, happiness, health, and ease of mind. All things that we are worried about in the midst of the COVID-19 dangers, unknowns, and changes.
Loving-kindness meditation appears in different variations, but the intention and basic simplicity are consistent across different forms. It has the potential of relieving your stress, calming your anxiety, and lifting you up in everyday situations and in challenging times.
Eating Organic on a Budget Tips 0
Eating organic and pasture-raised has lots of health benefits for your body and your mind, but it can get expensive. Here are some ideas for eating organic on a budget.
What's in This Post
- How Eating Organic Helps Your Mood
- Eating Organic on a Budget Tips
- Frozen Vs. Fresh Produce
- EWG's Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen
9 Best Essential Oils for Relieving Anxiety, Stress and Insomnia 2
Aromatherapy with specific calming essential oils is one of the most common natural remedies for anxiety. Stress-reducing essential oils may help on their own or be a great addition to any other anti-anxiety approaches you are using. Research backs-up the use of aromatherapy for relieving stress, anxiety, PTSD, depression, and more.
Read on to learn:
- which essential oils are best for reducing stress and anxiety,
- how they work,
- research results, and
- what to look for when buying essential oils.
Best Forms of Magnesium Supplements for Anxiety, Depression, and More 0
Low magnesium levels can get in the way of you dealing well with stress. It can cause increased anxiety and contribute to many ailments and health problems.
Your body needs magnesium for hundreds of chemical reactions—including those that help you deal with stress—but most people don't have enough magnesium for those reactions to run smoothly.
Many of my clients have seen fast improvement in their sleep quality, increased ability to deal with stress, less anxiety, reduced pain, and many other health benefits from supplementing with magnesium.
What's in This Article
- How Much Magnesium Per Day
- Two Types of Magnesium Supplements
- How to Use Transdermal Magnesium Supplements
- Oral Magnesium Supplements (including 3 to avoid)
- Who Should Not Take Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium Supplement Benefits for Anxiety, Depression and More 0
I've seen many of my clients experience anxiety relief, better sleep, pain reduction, and improved mood when they included magnesium in their supplement regimes. It has so many benefits that I use it regularly myself.
Magnesium is necessary for hundreds of chemical reactions in your body including reactions that are triggered in response to stress and those that lift your mood. You need magnesium to help you deal well with stress and stress burns through magnesium. It's a stress-magnesium double-bind.
What's in this Article
- How Magnesium Helps You Cope With Stress
- Magnesium Anti-Anxiety Anti-Depression Research
- Other Magnesium Health Benefits